One must obtain a license before holding a Going-Out-Of-Business sale.

Sec. 6-2-3. License required. A license issued by the finance department shall be obtained by any person before selling or offering to sell any goods at a sale to be advertised or held out by any means to be one of the following kinds: (1) Going-out-of-business sale; (2) Removal of business sale; or (3) Fire and other altered stock sale. (Ord. of 1-5-93, § 1)

Similar Posts