Ministers must obtain a permit to carry their liquor across state lines.

Chapter 221

Wines for Sacraments, etc.

Section 1. Wines for sacraments, etc. – purchase and transportation – permit.

Any minister, priest, rabbi, of any church, sect, denomination or creed which uses wines in its sacraficial ceremonies or sacraments, and who desires to purchase and have transported by either intrastate or interstate common carriers and have possession of such sacramental wines shall, before purchasing or transporting such sacramental wines apply for and obtain a permit authorizing such sale or transportation as hereinafter provided.

Approved April 14, 1919

Similar Posts