Chapter 10. Liquor Dealers’ Permits
Sec. 5. A package liquor store’s exclusive business shall be the selling of the following commodities only:
(1) Liquor in its original package.
(2) Beer in permissible containers, if the permittee has the proper permit.
(3) Wine in its original package.
(4) Bar supplies used in the preparation for consumption of alcoholic beverages and in their consumption.
(5) Tobacco products.
(6) Uncooled and uniced charged water, carbonated soda, ginger ale, mineral water, grenadine, and flavoring extracts.
(7) Printed materials.
(8) Lottery tickets as provided in IC 4-30-9.
(9) Cooled or uncooled nonalcoholic malt beverages.
(10) Flavored malt beverage in its original package.
(Formerly: Acts 1973, P.L.55, SEC.1.)
As amended by P.L.57-1984, SEC.9; P.L.341-1989(ss), SEC.11; P.L.52-1992, SEC.5; P.L.72-1996, SEC.7.