(5) The serving of oleomargarine or margarine to students, patients or inmates of any state institutions as a substitute for table butter is prohibited, except that such substitution may be ordered by the institution superintendent when necessary for the health of a specific patient or inmate, if directed by the physician in charge of [...]
Section 6.04.080 Dogs and cats restricted on cemeteries.
No dog or cat shall be permitted in any public cemetery. Every dog specially trained to lead blind persons shall be exempt from this section.
941.10 Negligent handling of burning material.
(1) Whoever handles burning material in a highly negligent manner is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(2) Burning material is handled in a highly negligent manner if handled with criminal negligence under s. 939.25 or under circumstances in which the person should realize that a substantial and unreasonable [...]
Sec. 70-220. Regulation of water feature and fountain at Plaza 8 and Fountain Park.
(a) No person shall at any time wade in, swim in or dive into the waters of the Plaza 8 water feature or Fountain Park fountain, or walk on any area of the water feature over which the waters course.
943.07 Criminal damage to railroads.
(1) Whoever intentionally causes damage or who causes another person to damage, tamper, change or destroy any railroad track, switch, bridge, trestle, tunnel or signal or any railroad property used in providing rail services, which could cause an injury, accident or derailment is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
9.08.070 Harassing or obscene telephone calls.
A. No person shall do any of the following by means of telephone calls originating within or received within the corporate limits of the city:
1. Make any comment, request, suggestion or proposal which is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or indecent with intent to frighten, intimidate, threaten or abuse;
346.21 Right-of-way of livestock.
The operator of a motor vehicle shall yield the right-of-way to livestock being driven over or along any highway but any person in charge of such livestock shall use reasonable care and diligence to open the roadway for vehicular traffic.
History: 1993 a. 490.
(4) The serving of colored oleomargarine or margarine at a public eating place as a substitute for table butter is prohibited unless it is ordered by the customer.
Sec. 66-34. No throwing of objects during parade.
No person shall throw or shoot any object, missile, spray or other solid, fluid or semifluid projectile by hand or any other means at any person or object along the route of a parade authorized under section 82-39 during the period from the beginning of the parade [...]
|Copyright © 1998-2014 Internet Staff, Inc. - All Rights Reserved|