5.54.310 Unlawful activities designated.
All auctioneers are forbidden to conduct their sales in such manner as to cause people to gather in crowds on the sidewalks so as to obstruct the same; nor shall they use immoral or indecent language in crying their sales, or make or cause to be made noisy acclamations such as […]
12-7-5: KEEPING MORE THAN ONE COW PROHIBITED; PERMIT REQUIRED TO KEEP ONE COW:
It is unlawful for any person to keep within the limits of the City more than one cow, and any person keeping such cow shall obtain from the County Health Department a permit which shall be issued without cost to the applicant […]
13-3-2: MOLESTING ANIMALS: A. Unlawful: It shall be unlawful for any person to in any manner tease, annoy, disturb, molest or irritate an animal that is confined to the owner’s property.
B. Exception: The provisions of subsection A of this Section shall not apply to animal services officers or law enforcement officers acting within the […]
76-6-105. Causing a catastrophe.
(1) Any person who by explosion, fire, flood, avalanche, collapse of a building, release of poison gas, radioactive material, or other harmful or destructive force or substance, or by any other means, causes a widespread injury or damage to persons or property is guilty of causing a catastrophe.
(2) Causing a […]
76-9-705. Participation in an ultimate fighting match.
(1) For purposes of this section, “ultimate fighting match” means a live match in which:
(a) an admission fee is charged;
(b) match rules permit professional contestants to use a combination of boxing, kicking, wrestling, hitting, punching, or other combative, contact techniques; and
(c) match rules do not:
32A-12-206. Unlawful sale or supply of beer.
(1) A person may not sell, offer to sell, or otherwise furnish or supply beer to the general public in containers larger than two liters. This does not preclude licensed beer wholesalers from selling, offering to sell, or otherwise furnishing or supplying beer in containers larger than two […]
32A-12-207. Unlawful sale or supply during emergency.
(1) A person may not sell, offer to sell, or otherwise furnish or supply any alcoholic product in an area during a period of emergency proclaimed by the governor to exist in the area.
(2) This section does not apply if, in the judgment of the governor, the […]
Picture thanks to: JAW-SHOE-WHAH
|Copyright © 1998-2014 Internet Staff, Inc. - All Rights Reserved|